time for all of the Doctor Who Tumblr Feels from last night. Here goes
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT
all of the above ^^
I’ve seen Elementary fans claiming their Sherlock is better than Sherlock’s because ours is an asshole and theirs is ‘sympathetic’ and ‘kind’.
I have nothing against Elementary, but may I just remind you - Sherlock is an asshole, because…
No one was hurt. Noting was damaged.
Though she wasn’t performing a school sanctioned science experiment, its clear that this was an experiment meant to harm NO ONE. The decision by police administrators and local police to press charges against her is ludicrous. Polk Co. Schools is required to expel her, but if you wish to express your support for Keisha, against this clear over-reaction, feel free to contact the superintendent of schools.
* remember, if you want to help her out… keep it classy.
When I Turn Around is a posthumously published collection of sketches by Ghibli artist Yoshifumi Kondo. In 1992, Kondo started sketching moments he witnessed during his everyday life. Children sharing secrets in the park, students cycling through the street, teenagers blowing bubbles on the sidewalk, and businessmen posting letters in the rain– these were the sweet incidental moments captured lovingly in hand-drawn sketches. Kondo, who directed Whisper of the Heart, was expected to become one of the top directors at Ghibli and Takahata and Miyazaki’s eventual successor, but sadly suffered an aneurysm before these plans came to pass.
When I Turn Around can be purchased from Amazon Japan.